1.28.2009

"I Gotta Get This Paper!"

Proper inflection: "I gotta-get-this paper!"

Making her way through another weekday workin' for the man, one of our moderators was performing her daily desk routine when her InkJet warned that she was out of paper while trying to print out a Word document. While she was walking out the door to hit the office supply store, her boss asked her to run another errand while she was out. She replied,
"No problem, but I gotta get this paper first."

Example of intended use:
I get my paper on my block
I get my paper from my block
I get my paper all the time
I keep tellin' you

Source: "I Get My Paper" - Cassidy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMWZYD_qgoI

Alternative example of intended use:
Now we convicted felons, because they caught us sellin'
And nine times out of ten your friend the one who tellin'
I wanna go to Heaven, up to that Promised Land
I need another chance, I wanna meet that man
Money my motivator, my mouth my money maker
No I don't see you haters, so let's go get this paper
Source: "Let's Get This Paper" - Rich Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment